Material: Western Red Cedar
Weight: 45.0 lb
*Some Assembly Required*
This Arbor is the perfect addition to any garden or outdoor walkway!
- Your arbor will arrive in 3 separate sections, 2 sides and 1 top
- Before you begin to build your arbor first identify the location in your yard that you plan to use it. We recommend that you dig 4 holes between 6-8”’s deep to set the 4 posts in and then place concrete around the posts, this will help keep the arbor locked in place in your yard.
- You should fully assemble your arbor before placing it in the ground.
- Your side panels will fit snugly into the top section of the arbor – review the picture details above to see examples of the side panels sliding into the bracing.
- Once you have the side panels in place tighten the pre-set screws in the 4 top sections, this will connect the side panels to the top section of the arbor.
- When moving the arbor, never move it by the lattice panels alone! The lattice panels are fragile and are only adhered with staples, if you want to move the full unit make sure to grasp the arbor up at the top where the side panel posts and top section of the arbor come together.
A Note About Craftsmanship: Each of Seattle Cedar’s fine products is handmade in Washington state. Therefore, the color of each individual piece of wood will vary slightly making each of our products truly one of a kind.
|Inner Post Width:
||Outer Post Width:
||Side Panel Width:
All items shipped ready to use, no assembly required (except for our arbors which require some minimal assembly).
FREE SHIPPING on all orders $300 or more in King, Snohomish, and Skagit counties (except islands). Expect to receive your items in 3-6 weeks from the date you order.
- We are unable to deliver items to an island in King, Snohomish or Skagit counties at this time due to demand for our products and the logistics of making the deliveries
- If you are in Western WA and outside of King, Snohomish and Skagit counties we recommend first trying to find an address in our delivery area where you can receive our orders
- If you are in Western WA and have a large order over $1,500 and can't find an address in King, Snohomish and Skagit counties email us and we can explore an alternative
Care & Maintainence:
Although Seattle Cedar’s products are maintenance-free, to retain the “like-new” finish of our products (learn more about staining here) consider housing your cedar product inside a garage or shed if possible during the wet winter months.
If you choose to house your cedar product out of doors year round, we recommend cleaning your cedar product as needed by hosing down and/or brushing away accumulated dirt and debris making sure to use, at most, a mild, non-phosphate detergent.
Be aware that housing your cedar product outside year round, where it is exposed to UV rays, pollution, and constant variations in moisture and temperature, will likely cause your cedar product to oxidize. You may notice the surface color change over time to a silver/gray patina. This silver/gray patina is surface deep only (often less than 1/16") and is not indicative of decay. Our products will last many years and are not compromised in any way by this change in surface color. In fact, we often get requests from customers for “that time-worn gray finish,” but as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.
We stand behind all products that we sell and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days of receiving the item and we will fix or replace it.